Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Reflection

Actually this is the third Blog I have created. I designed two blogs for Northland Library an internal private staff blog and an external blog http://northlandlibrary.blogspot.com/ but this is my first personal blog. I’m not sure how I feel about this since I never got past a couple entries in a diary when I was a kid but I will try.

I think 23 things is a wonderful learning tool and I know I will enjoy participating in it.



Hmm-- I think it's time for tea!

3 comments:

  1. So you're a blogging-pro at this point! I'm eager to read the Northland blog - didn't know you guys had one. I heart library blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your blog, and the cat snuggled up with critters is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! I didn't realize Northland was blogging, either. It would be cool to get an official list so that we could all link to each other in our blogrolls, if we wanted....

    ReplyDelete