Monday, August 3, 2009

23 Things n'@-- Reflections Week 12, Final Week


I really enjoyed this course and found myself looking forward to the to the weekly “thing” assignments. I feel great that I made the time to complete all 23 things. I was familiar with some of the “things” but I also learned other technologies that I might not use, but I can help patrons or co-workers use them. I was especially amazed at how much I love facebook and how addicting it has become.

Since I am an IT person I have to leave you with one more look at this video from the 23 things blog--drum roll please!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - now it's time for a pat on the back and relax. We're working on something very special for our 23Thingers - which is bringing Helene Blowers to town. She founded 23 Things and will be here on 10/2 to meet, greet and give us a great pep talk. Thanks for being one of the participants and a supporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Thanks for playing along with us, and I hope you can make it to the Helene Blowers event Beth mentioned, above!

    ReplyDelete